Did you know that August is National Golf Month, so make sure that when you are out there hitting the links you are protecting your skin.
If you are a man over 50, you’re in the group that is most likely to develop skin cancer. That’s why it’s so important to get screened for skin cancer.
What is a skin cancer screening?
• A skin cancer screening is a visual examination of your skin by a dermatologist.
• It just takes a few minutes and does not require a blood test or any other medical test.
• By looking at your skin,a dermatologist can find any suspicious spots that may be skin cancer.
Prevent. Detect. Live.™
You can reduce your risk of getting skin cancer.
• Prevent: Seek shade, wear protective clothes and apply sunscreen
• Detect: Look for new or changing spots on your skin
• Live: You can contact us at 561.495.9797 to schedule your full body appointment or if you notice anything on your skin that’s changing, itching or bleeding